Monday 23 April 2018

15 Minute Manifestation on Amazon?

Are you about to go through a long search for the 15 Minute Manifestation on Amazon? Well, don't bother doing it. The real, original version is NOT available on Amazon, so be careful you're not being hoodwinked!

15 Minute Manifestation Available On Amazon? Nope!

There are flimsy 15 page eBooks that purport to be the 15 Minute Manifestation program, but they're not. There's also an app on Amazon which goes under the name of Eddie Sergey's program, but it's  useless and has nothing to do with the real 15 Minute Manifestation download. It's just an Ad trying to persuade you to follow a link.

NOT the real 15 Minute Manifestation!


There is also a book called the 15 Minute Miracle Revealed which has nothing to do with audio meditation and binaural beats.

No, if you want to get the real 15 Minute Manifestation Download, you're going to have to invest in the real deal and go to the official website here.

What Is The 15 Minute Manifestation?

If you're still wondering what on earth this program is all about, then I've written a full review over on my blog. I've been through the course and come to several conclusions about who I think could, or could not, benefit from the 15 Minute Manifestation Audio and eBook.

My Full Review Here

Official Website Here

Take The LOA Quiz Here

I guess if you're looking for the 15 Minute Manifestation, you've either 1) had an email from someone trying to promote it, 2) Stumbled across it whilst searching for Manifesting Techniques, 3) Someone told you about it, or 4) You've no idea how you got there!

It's likely you had an email from a list you subscribed to, and you want to find a REAL review about it before trying it out. I get it.

You searched for the product and have read every review...and every one is saying it's the bees-knees, right? That's because those reviewers are only promoting it and have, more than likely, never even read or listened to the audio tracks...they're selling it, so they won't bad mouth it in case they lose a sale.

I, on the other hand, did bad mouth the 15 Minute Manifestation program in my first review way back in 2015...the author listened and changed the program.

See what changed and why I altered my review

So, to reiterate, you won't find anything to do with the 15 Minute Manifestation on Amazon, or anywhere else apart from the official website.

I also write about my experiences with the Law of Attraction and the process of getting manifesting down to a T - Why not take a peek to see if it piques your interest?

My Website Right Here!




No comments:

Post a Comment