Thursday 11 October 2018

My Quantum Manifestation Code Review

My Quantum Manifestation Code Review

It's taken me almost 6 months to get around to reviewing the Quantum Manifestation Code, but I wished now that I done it earlier...it's very good!

My main review is over on my website and you can read it here. It's a huge review, so if you're interested in the program, I should be able to answer any of your questions.

I do tend to back away from products that involve religion and LOA, but I was suprised by how much this one did a good job of not promoting the religious side too much.

We have been very busy on my Greek Island of Crete and have now moved again to the east coast to the town of Sitia. We are now moving, very slowly, around as many placed as we can. We were going to buy a property but with one thing and another decided against it.

It makes so much more sense to us to see as much as our beloved Greece as possible. Buying a home out here would restrict us somewhat. I hope that makes sense.

Anyway, I found a day where I really needed to update my blog, so picked the Quantum Manifestation Code as a project to review.

It actually took me 6 days in the end, but I feel it was well woth it. I went through every part of the program and was mightily impressed.

This is how people should see and live thier life. It's a real eye opener if you've never heard of manifesting and what it entails.

I'll leave it there, but please do pop over to my blog and become involved.

https://www.gailpaul.com/quantum-manifestation-code-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment